The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

holy crap

How original! How creative! This must have taken alot of research. I'm favoriting this.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

omg

I've played this game before on ninjakiwi and I loved it. Man It has soo many views for being like # 10 on the new submissions list?

Colour My World Colour My World

the message in this...

The message linked with the music is just amazing. They should like have parts of this as a commercial on those TV channels like the christian & religious channels.
This is going on my favorites just because of the ending and it tells you the whole point of the game. Great job!

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

well

that sucks.

I don't wanna be a duck anymore.. I MEAN NOT THAT I EVER WANTED TO ehhem...

I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! I have friends it's true!!! Yes I have a life!!

Haha, nice simulation dude. you really impressed me with this one. the life of a duck is fun! wow! just putting your head up 90 degrees and down is soo fun!

but seriously, You have shown us that the life of a duck would terribly suck.

and now you just made daffy duck even more funny next time that I will watch looney tunes! hahaha

Demolition City 2 Demolition City 2

ooh I saw this on armorgames last week!

totally lovin this game bra! I just can't get past that greek place lol.

NO matter how much I try I fail. Well, back to the old drawing board. Time to beat that level.
you should continue to make games because you are talented and could go somewhere one day. Keep it up man!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

you are talented

start advertising newgrounds on TV. Pay the tv service providers to have your website aired and inbetween shows as a commercial. I swear you will make millions, or even billions.

Multitask Multitask